Fredericton has been home to me for 29 years, and I’m proud to be a resident of this beautiful city!
I grew up in Woodstock, NB and came to Fredericton upon graduating high school in order to attend St. Thomas University, and then went on to graduate from Atlantic Business College. In 2003, my education and work experiences led me to this wonderful career of a Real Estate Professional!
Helping people transition from one property to another is complex, emotional and exciting all at the same time. Having an experienced, patient, ethical REALTOR® guide you through step by step is of utmost importance, and it happens to be what I am most passionate about! Working on the foundation of high integrity and strong reputation, you can expect nothing but first class service from me and my team.
Kari McBride Realty Group loves helping Buyers and Sellers of all stages, and we are Registered Relocation Specialists with Brookfield for our Military and RCMP families. Understanding the rules, regulations and allowances involved with your move allows us to take the stress off of you – and ensure that we utilize your brief time allotted to find a new home to the max, and when you are posted out, make your sale as smooth and quick as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you and putting our high standards of service excellence to work for you!
- 2018-2022: Atlantic Regional Director – The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- 2021-2022: CREA Communications Committee
- 2020-2021: CREA Tech Committee
- 2019-2020: CREA Federal Affairs Committee Member
- 2016-2020: Chairperson, Government Relations Committee – The New Brunswick Real Estate Association (NBREA)
- 2014-2016: President – The New Brunswick Real Estate Association (NBREA)2018-2022: Chairperson, REALTORS Care® Committee – The Canadian Real Estate Association
Je peux vous aidez en français aussi!
Kevin is our photographer, drone operator, painter and light handyman. Having recently retired from a 31.5 year career as a Photo Technician with the Canadian Air Force, Kevin is instrumental in setting the the visual stage for your home. Having relocated many times himself (17 homes to exact!), he offers an invaluable perspective on moving, and having your home ready to show and sell.