Thank you! Your form has been submitted successfully.
We’ve sent you an email with more information.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE HOME VALUE REPORT?
- The 3 most comparable properties that recently sold near you
- Any properties that are currently for sale in your neighborhood
- An estimated value of what you could potentially list your house for, if your house is in the same state of repair as the comparable properties we share with you
WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP?
- The next step is to analyze your home in person. When we assess your home’s value, we look at the location, outside areas, and the overall condition of your home. These factors are weighed against the competing inventory buyers are previewing as they search for homes.
- We will review a comprehensive pricing strategy to attract the right offers, and the Marketing Plan for your home.
MARKETING PLAN FOR YOUR HOME
- When it comes to finding potential buyers for a home, there are critical steps that must be taken before you list it for sale… steps that determine whether or not your property will be discovered by buyers searching for homes.
- As part of our Property Marketing Plan, we use a “go to market” sequence to make sure your property can be found online. These steps include using professional photos of your home, uploading video content on YouTube, posting information on social media, driving traffic to your home online using Facebook Ads, and using the right home search sites. As a result, your home is seen by the thousands of people searching for homes.
- We use our advanced knowledge of SEO, PPC, and social media (all online marketing technologies), as well as an advertising budget to get your home found online to attract more buyers and potential offers.
THINKING OF SELLING?
You’re not going to be pushed into anything – learning the value of your home comes with no strings attached. Get a real assessment of your home’s value from our team and start planning your move now! With the detailed information you provide us in the Free Home Value Report Form we’ll start analyzing your home’s value right away.